• Attractive single-story investment opportunity 3.5 miles from Downtown L.A.
• Good unit mix comprised of three (3) 1bed+1bath units and one (1) 4bed+1bath unit
• High demand rental property area with no vacancies
• Actual CAP Rate of 5.44% and GRM 12.76x
• Qualifies for long-term single-family residential financing (1-4 units)
• Easy access to FWY’s 110, 10, & 105
• Located close to many jobs in Vernon and Downtown L.A.
• Centrally located 3.5 miles from Downtown Los Angeles
• Property completely gated with front door facing south
• Ideally situated near University of Southern California (USC), LA Memorial Coliseum, Banc of California Stadium, Exposition Park, Natural History Museum of Los Angeles and more
• Nearby to many schools: West Vernon Elementary, 52nd St Elementary, 60st John Muir Middle, Alliance Patti & Peter Neuwirth Leadership Academy, Alliance College-Ready Middle Academy 12, Marguerite Poindexter LaMotte Elementary, ICEF Innovation Los
Angeles Charter School and more.
The Growth Investment Group is proud to offer 315 W 47th street, an attractive investment opportunity conveniently located near
Downtown Los Angeles, California. The property is a four unit apartment building comprised of three (3) 1 bedroom + 1 bathroom units and one (1) 4 bedroom + 1 bathroom unit with approximately 2,541 square feet. This opportunity is in a centralized area of Los Angeles with less than 3.5 miles from Downtown Los Angeles near University of Southern California (USC), Banc of California Stadium, Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and Exposition Park. The site is surrounded by residential and multifamily residential communities. The area is comprised mostly of blue-collar hard working families with a historically low vacancy and high rental demand. The property has excellent street frontage, situated on 47th street in between Broadway and 110 FWY and a few blocks east of Figueroa Street. It provides easy access to the rest of the Greater Los Angeles area with close proximity to FWY’s 110, 10 & 105.
LOCATION AMENITIES AND ACCESS
The property is situated conveniently in the city of Los Angeles with all its appropriate amenities, suitable dining, and shopping. Los
Angeles is densely populated with nearly four (4) million people situated in the city of Los Angeles it is regarded as the second
most populous city in the United States, and third most populous in North America.
Los Angeles has a diverse economy driven by international trade, entertainment, aerospace, technology, fashion, tourism, finance,
telecommunications, healthcare, and more. In 2017, the greater L.A area was ranked as the third-largest economic metropolitan
area in the world with $1.0 Trillion of gross metropolitan product; and is the largest manufacturing center in the United States. The
ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach together comprise the busiest port in the United States and is the fifth-busiest port in the